Friday, November 21, 2014

Chapter 13: The Big Day


This chapter begins with two surprises – one for CeeCee and one for myself.

My surprise was that I discovered that Candice and Reid had passed away! That was why I wasn't able to invite them to CeeCee's birthday party! I didn't think anything of it at the time because I also wasn't able to invite Cassandra's husband or son (and they're not dead) but then I was browsing through CeeCee's social panel marveling at how many dead people she knew when I saw Candice and Reid! So, yes, a very sad day for me. I would say it's a sad day for CeeCee as well, but she's blissfully unaware that her parents have both passed away! Oh, the limits of the game :p

CeeCee's surprise, on the other hand, has to do with her lovely betrothed's aspirations … he wants to be a public enemy. I literally did a double take when I saw this. Sri is a Cheerful Lazy Music Lover for crying out loud; yet he wants to be “disliked by 3 sims” and “perform 25 mean or mischievous interactions”!!! My first thought was 'uh-oh' but thankfully he has only had whims to “be friendly with CeeCee”. Still, their life as couple didn't start on the best foot when CeeCee looked out the window and saw her husband-to-be (autonomously) being mean to his neighbors.
These girls can sure stand up for themselves, though.

Anyway, Sri isn't horrible in his heart because he immediately wished to apologize to the woman he'd just insulted. Well, either he isn't horrible or he's actually seriously bipolar. I guess only time will reveal which.
In the meantime, I caught my first glitch on camera, woo x)
(his center whim is “to be angry” - but Sri, you're a cheerful person ... maybe bipolar it is...)

CeeCee and Sri celebrated their first night together in the same house.
(Wow, I'm definitely going to be editing your appearance soon, Sri!)

Soon it was time for that Big Event! CeeCee and Sri set everything up in the backyard. They agreed that they would make an event out of it instead of eloping. Besides, ever since CeeCee discovered that her parents had died she vowed that she would spend more time with all of her family, not just Cristina.


The celebration starts off well – everyone is dancing and having a good time and the mixologist is entertaining those who care to watch with some fancy drink tricks (aka: just me really)


Although Daendre is a mutual friend of CeeCee and Sri's, he seems the least pleased to be here..I wonder if he's upset that CeeCee's marrying someone else, or if he just thinks her drink looks gross.


Speaking of drinks … maybe CeeCee shouldn't hang out with Cassandra too much., she might rub off on her...


Time for the ceremony to start. CeeCee and Sri got changed and called for everyone to take a seat.
There's CeeCee throwing a dirty look to a few guests still crowded around the stereo with their backs to the ceremony, haha


Finally everyone settled down and the couple exchanged their vows

“I promise to love and cherish you … and to restrict my practicing hours from 7am to 10pm to ensure our love endures forever.”
Awww.

I missed the exchange of rings because I was so caught up in their exchange of vows, but I did manage to catch a picture of CeeCee's ring before it disappeared off her finger (it sucks that they don't stay). Kind of ruins it that CeeCee already had a ring on her ring finger, haha. I promise she wasn't already previously married, just bad observational skills on my part.


“You may now kiss the bride” (says the nonexistent priest)


CeeCee cuts the wedding cake and then shares it with Sri!!!! Can you tell this was my first time throwing a wedding party? Yeah, it was positively adorable, I loved it so much!


It didn't take long for everyone else to grab a piece. Man every time CeeCee calls her friends or family over for cake they just swarm! I swear they don't come over so fast when it's just a meal!

Or maybe it's because it was a wedding? Everyone had their first bite at the exactly same time too. I was so surprised I missed the moment to take a picture, but it was really neat!

As the party winds dowm to a close, CeeCee spens some one on one time with her little brother.

“Married life is great, you'll see. Although best to establish boundaries right now. Anna locks the door to the bathroom when she's in there now. Hahaha.”

Eventually, all the guests leeave and CeeCee and Sri are left on their own again. The couple earned a gold medal for the successful wedding and guests left some nice reward goodies in their inventory, yay!

Despite the successful day, however, CeeCee started feeling off later that day and she dashed off to the bathroom in the middle practice!


Was it something she ate… ?

No comments:

Post a Comment